GetConnected has partnered with Amazon Canada to give away the perfect prize for anyone with a lot of smart home gadgets in the home.
The Amazon Echo Show 8 features an 8″ HD touch display that you can use to playback selections from Amazon Video or for looking up your favourite recipes. It’s got a great sounding speaker onboard that is perfect for listening (or watching) the GetConnected Podcast. And it also works great for listening to audiobooks and music as well. If you have a connected wireless doorbell camera, you can use it to give you a view of who’s at the door too. And because Alexa is onboard, you also have the help of an entire eco-system of skills, triggered by the sound of your voice.
Valued at $169 CAD, theAmazon Echo Show 8 is the perfect addition to any connected home. With security and privacy in mind, you can electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with a press of a button. You can even slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
HOW DO I ENTER TO WIN?
To enter to win just sign up for our newsletter. We’ll announce the winner in February 2020. If you’re already signed up for our newsletter, you’re automatically entered. Good luck!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- One entry accepted per person. Duplicate entrants will be removed and disqualified.
- The giveaway is open to Canadian residents only and at the age of majority. Prize must be shipped and awarded to the winner within Canada. This contest excludes Quebec as per the specific giveaway rules in that province.
- Winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to claim the prize as per Canadian law.
- The winner will be contacted by email only. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by email for any reason, a new winner will be drawn within 24 hrs.
- All decisions related to the drawing and awarding of the prize are final and are at the sole discretion of GetConnected Media.
- Contest closes on January 31, 2019, at Midnight PST.
- The random drawing will be executed in February 2020.
If there are any questions or comments, definitely let us know in the discussion area below. Good luck everyone!